Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 1, 2010

I got an award



Wow....I feel so special I was given an Award and in the spirit of this I have created a playlist of some music from way back in the 80's that I rocked out to.
And in the spirit of giving I am going to pass this along to......
1-- Liz at Hiding in Plain Sight....who is as real as it gets for a WAHM
2-- Tania over at OutBack....she is trying to live a simple life in the Australian outback.
3--Jenny over at Jenny Matlock......who does what she can to live her life to the fullest.


  





 
 







1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER.

2. Choose ONE of the following options for accepting the OMB! award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus.
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment.
(c) Write a "Soundtrack of your childhood" blog.( Like I sort of did)

(d) Make your next blog a "vlog", or video blog. Basically, you talking to the camera about whatever.

 (e)Make a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (makeup, brush hair, pee, etc.) and post it.

3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers like yourself. Don't forget to tell them (duh).

And it's THAT easy!








No comments:

Post a Comment