Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 25, 2010

I have always been a person that is absent minded.....but lately I have lost some really odd things...such as...
Just after Thanksgiving I lost a Christmas tree







Just after Christmas I lost a carpet steamer

and just this week I lost a 3 pound package of ground chuck
Now I am certain you are asking the same thing that I have asked......."How in the hell can you lose those things?" And the answer is I don't friggin know!!

But thankfully the Christmas tree was found in the attic space of our shop building, the steamer was safely visiting Cindy...(I completely forgot she borrowed it).....but the meat well I cannot find it!!!

I even called Cindy to ask if maybe she had it or knew what I had done with it. Yes I know that sounds a bit odd that I call my BFF to find a package of meat that I bought....but you gotta know she is like my keeper. For instance, yesterday the Elem School Princ called her asking if she was with me and to please relay a msg that he had already left on my VM...which was not an emergency by the way. So you can see how she is universely known as my keeper....lol (the beauty of a small town)

Anyway....back to the meat...she does not know what happened to it either. I have scoured the freezers and fridge and even the corners of the kitchen and dining room thinking maybe I have left it somewhere unknown...and boy was I happy when I did not find it just misplaced on the floor somewhere.
But the case of the missing meat is still open. I bet that the grocery store has profitted on that pack 2x's now.
And this leads me to ponder "What the heck am I gonna do for dinner tonight?"....hhmmmm...good ole' pot roast to the rescue with carrots, celery and taters...YUMM YUMM

1 comment:

  1. Pot Roast is ALWAYS a respectable option...just don't tell anyone WHY you're having it that night. LOL

    Hey, it's better than losing kids!

    ReplyDelete